Friday, September 24, 2010

Almost Here!!

Greg and I are waiting anxiously for our little Monkey to arrive.  Lilly is due October 20th and it seems like that day will never come.  Of course just like any woman at 37 weeks is hoping their baby will come early.  Babies in my family always seem to be late, so I am not getting my hopes up.  

Lilly’s room is done and pinker than ever.  :-)  Let’s hope there are no surprises when she comes because I can see Greg calling his siblings to get over there and paint it blue.  I think we are safe with 3 sonograms confirming it is a girl, but you never know.  I like to freak my mom out by saying things like that because she really reacts great when you tell her. 


Greg and I had a great time getting her room together.   Today I went to Babies R’US to get the last few big Items for her room.  I can’t wait to set up her pack n’ play in my room and hook up our video monitor.  I am sure Greg is going to attempt to scare me with the monitor somehow, but maybe I will beat him to it.  :-)  I will let you know. 

2 comments:

  1. Dear Lilly,

    We are so happy you will be arriving soon! May the Lord bless you with good health, a long fruitful life, and many loved ones to encourage and challenge you!

    Love, Grandma & Grandpa Coburn

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the record I would like to say that the night I found out that you were pregnant I dreamt that you were having a girl AND that the baby room colors would be pink and brown. Haha.

    We're excited for y'all and anxiously awaiting Lilly's arrival.

    ReplyDelete